Regional Sales Manager – Southeast
*ETHOS LABORATORIES* – Atlanta, GA
LOCATION: Alanta, GA – covering the Southeast region
Reporting directly to the COO, this position is responsible for helping to shape the growing sales force into emerging markets. The Regional Sales Manager will lead their field sales region, and help support their direct reports to reach their sales growth goals and initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytical or Business-related field is required.
- Completion of additional management and communication courses preferred.
- Prior Pain Management experience in the sale of Toxicology Services, Pharmaceuticals; B2B sales experience desired
- 3-5 years Field Sales Management experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Field Sales Development
- Assist in the identification and hiring of additional Territory Managers (TM) as needs arise.
- Daily leadership of territory managers’ sales activities (to include, but not limited to) daily call objectives, current customer interactions and successful new account development and growth.
- Help establish strategies and guidelines for selling to Physicians and associated decision makers through direct sales efforts.
- Implement and assure the effective and timely management of territory manager performance.
- Help develop and assist with ongoing sales training programs at corporate office as needed.
- Ensure achievement of regional sales and growth goals and objectives.
- Assist and mentor proper territory routing.
- Attend and contribute to customer dinner meetings and events/presentations when needed.
- Field travel with overnights up to four nights per week depending on location of direct report(s).
- Comply and work closely with Human Resources to address any and all employee relations matters including performance, disciplinary issues, and corporate governance requirements.
- Continue assisting in the further development of sales strategies through collecting and sharing competitive information with COO.
- Represent Ethos professionally during society meetings/events.
Compliance and Administration
- The continued implementation and monitoring of policies/procedures to ensure everyone is operating within compliance of all related corporate, industry, and governmental regulations.
- Help review, implement and monitor standard operating procedures (SOPs) as they relate to the sales efforts of their team.
- Ensure the completion of all administrative requirements in a timely fashion.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of successful customer relationship building experience.
- Demonstrated professionalism.
- Effective time management.
- Microsoft computer literacy.
- Ability to develop individuals and teams.
- Willingness and ability to take on additional duties as assigned.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be riding with Territory Managers in their given territories.