Inside Sales Representative
*ETHOS LABORATORIES* – Newport, KY
LOCATION: This position is located in Newport, KY, two blocks from Newport on the Levee.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
The Inside Sales Representative provides business development for the sales function, creates and generates leads, and builds client relationships. This role assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/prospects, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and client presentations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline.
- A minimum of two years in a Sales or sales support role.
- Minimum of one year demonstrated experience with a CRM (Salesforce.com Highly Preferred)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead Generation/Inside Sales
- Uses a variety of approaches to prospect and build potential clients.
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Ensures prospect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Maintains a constant flow of quality sales leads for sales representatives and ensures efficient hand-off.
- Communicates effectively and regularly with Clients and Sales Team members.
- Identifies unique ways to contact and schedule appointments with specific targets for Territory Managers.
- Has a thorough understanding of Ethos’ business.
- Identifies opportunities within customers’ communities through communications, programs, and other activities as needed.
- Responds to requests from potential clients for information.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in Healthcare.
- Creates and maintains PowerPoint decks, Marketing Tools, Dashboards, and Reports for clients, business partners, and stakeholders.
- Records and keeps management informed of all activity.
- Attends Sales team meetings and events as approved by Director of Sales.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Adaptable and resilient
- Good grasp of industry trends, and ability to analyze trends and market data
- Experience creating customer presentations
- Above average ability in utilizing a CRM (Salesforce.com Highly Preferred)