Clinical Implementation Coordinator
*ETHOS LABORATORIES* – Newport, KY
LOCATION: This position is located in Newport, KY, three blocks from Newport on the Levee. Travel: up to 80%.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
The Clinical Implementation Coordinator is responsible for the set-up, training and implementation of proper specimen handling, collection, and documentation at locations throughout the country. This position reports to the Clinical Field Manager and partners with the Sales Director and other teams within the laboratory to provide a strong team representation and set up proper protocols for specimen collection.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree and/or Phlebotomy certification preferred
- 5 years of experience collecting urine and oral fluid drug screens for toxicology
- 2 years of experience working in a clinical laboratory setting in the capacity of a trainer, supervisor, or team lead position
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform initial implementation with new Ethos accounts
- Organize, oversee, and act as point person for offsite collection events/health fairs as needed
- Ensures on track with projected timeline; communicates with client to provide updates on progress
- Provide input/documentation on client initial implementation process
- Provide client support after implementation
- Work with sales team and client to ensure successful transition from implementation to ongoing account management
- Track and manage client activity including, but not limited to account specimen status, billing information and call reports on a daily/weekly basis.
- Ensure client issues are resolved timely, informing the Clinical Field Manager of any problems as they arise
- May be assigned other tasks and responsibilities as required to ensure assigned projects and/or implementations are completed timely and at highest level of quality
- Other duties as assigned
- Prompt and regular attendance
- Confidentiality – Consistently handles confidential or business-sensitive information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing
- Skill in completing assignments accurately, timely, and with attention to detail
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion
- Work in varying degrees of temperature (heated or air conditioned)
- Position requires sitting, walking, reaching, bending, stooping, and handling objects with hands and/or fingers, talking and/or hearing, and seeing
- Ability to travel to Ethos accounts nationwide, sometimes overnight, up to 80%
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.