Brand Marketing Manager
*ETHOS LABORATORIES* – Newport, KY
LOCATION: Ethos corporate headquarters in Newport, KY, two blocks from Newport on the Levee.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
TRAVEL: Up to 25-35%
The Brand Marketing Manager would have a focus on the geriatric industry; responsible for assessing viability of Ethos’ service offerings in emerging markets within this industry. Within markets identified as viable, the Brand Marketing Manager would develop a strategic business plan including, execution of sales, marketing, and related growth initiatives for the assigned Market. This role will support the creation of demand for Ethos’ overall capabilities, suite of products, services and technologies for an assigned Market. With a goal of creating/establish Ethos market penetration and awareness, the responsibilities will include: performing market and competitive research, developing marketing plans to support, gathering and disseminating customer insights, identifying (through financial and market knowledge) business development opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant area of study. Master’s Degree a plus
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the following areas: Brand Management, Developing Emerging Markets, Customer Segmentation, and Marketing
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience working in the geriatric industry
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Market Research and Analysis
- Conducts market research to investigate and plan opportunities for growth with a focus on new/emerging market segments.
- Researches and analyzes business development opportunities – across specialties, services and technologies value proposition and support growth pipeline – to augment services and
- Presents business plan and analysis, including: competitive landscape, SWOT, Ethos performance, product/services gap(s), sales/marketing strategies, integration with existing Ethos infrastructure.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of market for Ethos products, services and sales methodology for viability.
- Manages department expense budget.
- Assists in management, coordination, strategy and execution for identification, evaluation and launch of products/services, targeting assigned Market.
- Supports increased two-way communication of Market Development initiatives with key stakeholders (CEO ,CFO, COO Semi-annually).
- Demonstrates market viability through successful adoption and sustained sales.
- Fields customer requests including: market information, sales tools, marketing and tradeshow material support.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintains a completely professional image when representing Ethos.
- Must possess demonstrated ability in:
- Refining and segmenting data
- Delivering value-based content through the right channels
- Measuring market effectiveness
- Tracking prospect to customer
- Utilizing current marketing tools and mechanisms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management
- Adaptability and ability to work effectively and efficiently with colleagues on every level of the organization
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels within key accounts.
- Ability to coach and mentor others in managing product/service lines.