Ethos Laboratories has partnered with local organizations to offer multiple locations for collection of your sample for COVID-19 testing. Our COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 Viral PCR Test will determine whether you are Positive or Negative by detecting 5 gene targets of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. With a simple nasal swab that is minimally invasive, we can provide results to you within 48 hours. This testing is available with no out-of-pocket cost to patients. Click the link on this page to schedule your appointment.
When Should I Get Tested
If you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last couple of weeks.
If you have had close contact with someone who is sick or diagnosed with COVID-19.
If you are experiencing mild symptoms of COVID-19.
If the COVID-19 outbreak is causing strong emotions or overwhelming anxiety about the possibility of potentially being infected.
How It Works
Click the link above.
Complete the questionnaire.
Select the location, date, and time for your test.
Register for your test.
Select billing options (insurance, uninsured, or pay online).
Submit to schedule your appointment.
Arrive at your location at your appointment time.
A minimally invasive Nasal Swab sample will be collected.
Receive your emailed report within 2 business days.
How Can My Organization Help?
If your organization would like to partner with Ethos to offer COVID-19 testing to your members, employees, or community, click the link below to get more information.
Ethos COVID-19 Viral Test Fact Sheets
COVID-19 Viral Test Fact Sheet for Providers: https://www.fda.gov/media/140778/download
COVID-19 Viral Test Fact Sheet for Patients: https://www.fda.gov/media/140779/download
COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Infection with the virus can range from being asymptomatic to life-threatening respiratory illness. Infection has been detected globally and in all 50 states. Symptoms associated with COVID- 19 include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. COVID-19 can present with severe illness in individuals of any age and without any previous health problems, but the risk for severe illness from COVID-19 increases with age, with older adults at highest risk. Having underlying medical conditions may also increase one’s risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Conditions and other risk factors that may be associated with severe illness and death are listed below.
If you have any symptoms for COVID-19 and any of the following conditions or risk factors, which may put you at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, you should consult with your healthcare provider before using this test:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
- Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 or higher)
- Serious heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
- Cerebrovascular disease (affects blood vessels and blood supply to the brain)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Neurologic conditions, such as dementia
- Liver disease
- Pulmonary fibrosis (having damaged or scarred lung tissues)
- Thalassemia (a type of blood disorder)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Children who are medically complex, who have neurologic, genetic, metabolic conditions, or who have congenital heart disease
Regardless of your risk status, if you are experiencing any of the following emergency warning signs for COVID-19, it is recommended that you immediately seek emergency care:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake up or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face